Please use this form if you would like to request a mentor.
City, State, Zip:
What type of crops or livestock do you produce?
Why are you interested in being a mentee?
What specifically would you like to learn from your mentor?
How many years have you been farming at a commercial scale?
How many years have you been farming organically? (if any)
Where do you market your products?
List your organic learning experiences including workshops, field days, and internships:
Describe the production areas where you feel you need more help, such as animal health, use of green manures, organic certification?
I If you know of a mentor you would like to be paired with in your area, please give us his/her name and as much contact information as you have:
I am willing to fulfill the following mentee expectations:
• Attend the 2015 and 2016 Organic Farming Conference and 2015 Organic University in La Crosse, WI.
• Once you are accepted to the program, you will receive one free registration to the 2015 Organic University and Organic Farming Conference.
• Have the mentor visit my farm twice during the season.
• Contact the mentor via phone calls or emails to discuss farming issues at least twice per month.
• Once accepted into the program, I will pay $200 to participate (You pay this fee when you register for the MOSES Conference).
• Cooperate with MOSES and communicate project progress with Harriet Behar, program coordinator, periodically throughout the year via emails and by responding to written surveys.
Comments are closed.