Please use this form if you would like to request a mentor.
City, State, Zip:
What type of crops or livestock do you produce?
Why are you interested in being a mentee?
What specifically would you like to learn from your mentor?
How many years have you been farming at a commercial scale?
How many years have you been farming organically? (if any)
Where do you market your products?
List your organic learning experiences including workshops, field days, and internships:
Describe the production areas where you feel you need more help, such as animal health, use of green manures, organic certification?
I If you know of a mentor you would like to be paired with in your area, please give us his/her name and as much contact information as you have:
I am willing to fulfill the following mentee expectations:
• Attend the 2015 and 2016 MOSES Organic Farming Conference in La Crosse, Wis. You will be receive one free registration to these conferences once you are accepted in the program.
• Have the mentor visit my farm twice during the season.
• Contact the mentor via phone calls or emails to discuss farming issues at least twice per month.
• Once accepted into the program, I will pay $350 to participate. (You pay this fee when you register for the MOSES Conference.)
• Cooperate with MOSES and communicate project progress with Harriet Behar, program coordinator, periodically throughout the year via emails and by responding to written surveys.
Comments are closed.