This 32-page book covers everything you need to know about the process of getting certified organic, plus delves into the rules for organic production.
Organic farming works.
It is a proven production system used by thousands of farmers. This book will help you understand this system and the standards that ensure its integrity.
The Guidebook explains:
- How organic farming works
- Step-by-step process to become certified organic
- Guidelines for production of organic crops and livestock
- Guidelines for organic processing and handling
- Insights for marketing organic products